Mid-Century in Mercerwood
Bright and inviting, this mid-century modern features a fresh remodel, sunlit spaces, and a fantastic floor plan in the desirable Mercerwood neighborhood of Mercer Island. Gorgeous hardwoods flow into open-concept living spaces and three bedrooms on the main level, including the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Downstairs, discover a spacious family room, two more bedrooms, a kitchenette, and 3/4 bathroom – providing great flex space and room for guests!
Outdoors, relax and enjoy alfresco dining on the Trex deck. Level lawns and a large play structure provide fun, recreational play space. The recently refreshed landscaping also includes an underground sprinkler system in the front yard for easy maintenance.
This convenient and walkable north end locale is close to award-winning schools and wonderful nearby amenities, including Northwood elementary, Mercer Island High School, Mercerwood Shore Club, Boys & Girls Club, Mary Wayte swimming pool, and more!
Property Upgrades & Features
- Main floor interior remodel in 2017
- Lower level interior remodel in 2020
- Exterior upgrades: Trex deck, siding, fascia boards under eaves, lighting, and downspouts
- Fresh and modern landscaping with level backyard and side yard play lawns
- Large play structure to stay with property
- Undergrounds sprinkler system in front yard
- Two-car covered carport
- ADT Security System
- Bright, open-concept main-level living space with French doors to back deck
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout main-level living room, dining room, and bedrooms
- Lower level provides great guest accommodations with spacious bedroom with adjacent bedroom/office, kitchenette, 3/4 bathroom, and separate entry
- Large lower-level family room with recreational space, perfect for workout equipment or play area
- Convenient & desirable Mercerwood neighborhood location, close to schools, Mercerwood Shore Club, Mercer Island Boys & Girls Club, Mary Wayte Swimming Pool, Gallagher Hill walking trails, I-90 access, and more!
Address: 4205 94th Ave SE
City: Mercer Island
Square Feet: 2920
Garage: 2-Attached Carport
Year Built: 1956