Get to know Erin Sirianni
Erin Sirianni is co-founder of The Sirianni Group and a Broker with the Windermere Real Estate office on Mercer Island. She is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR).
Erin is passionate about exceptional client care and serving as a resourceful and tireless advocate for her clients. She is known for her strong work ethic, innovative marketing, and her in-depth market knowledge – from the specifics of school districts to real estate statistics and trends.
Prior to real estate, Erin worked in marketing for medical publishing and technology firms and was also a freelance writer for magazines and several online publications. She has a Master’s degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri and a BA in English from St. Olaf College.
Certifications and Recognitions
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – highest credential awarded to residential agents
• Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
• “Celebrating Success” Recognition by Windermere’s Premier Properties Program
• Named a Five Star Rising Star Real Estate Professional, a peer-recommended award based on performance and sales volume
• Windermere Premier Director